Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Winter Blog design

I changed the fall colors to go with my winter creekside pic. This is the same creek by my house just taken from a different viewpoint. And the snowman blinkie was created by me, also! Isn't he cute?


I just wanted to pop in and remind you about the Holly Jolly Express. It pulls out of the station Mon, Dec 15th. At the final count, there are 80 different designers participating, all using the same color swatch. So if you get them all, you'll have a Mighty Mega Christmas kit!!!


One more layout of my new grandson. I promise not to bombard you with layouts of him but I just have to show you this. Their first night together, these two brothers sailed off to dreamland side by side with Wynken, Blynken and Nod. Of course, Mommy had to move the baby back into his bed later but first she ran to get me to take a picture of them. I think they are going to be best buddies!


I used freebies from friends of mine at Scrapbook Max available in the forum's Sharing Corner. The background paper is from Fourfoxes called Starry, starry night. The Old Man Moon and the ship was from Mommabird. And the "blankie" was created from freebie embellisments done by SBM designer Fiona Storey as a challenge posting bonus.

3 comments:

pkdoll said...

Oh My!! What a gorgeous LO Mel! This is such a precious photo and I absolutely love how you decided to showcase it. So good to see you posting again. Merry Christmas Mel!

pkdoll said...

Oh and I forgot to say you did a fabulous job on your blog again! Love the winter look and the creek photo you used is perfect!! You did an awesome snowman blinkie too!!

Modern-Day Ma said...

AWWW!! this is my very favorite children's poem! i have a framed version of it on my daughter's wall, 'Dutch Lullaby' or 'Wynken Blynken and Nod' this layout is just priceless! :-)