Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Waiting......waiting.......

As my profile to the left tells you, I am expecting a new grandbaby this week. Today is the actual due date but the Dr told her on the 20th it could be any day so we've just been waiting......and waiting.....and..... Well, you get the idea. I'm sorry you've been missing me, but the holidays and grandchildren and a little illness has kept me from getting on here to update you.

I have finished my portion of the Holly Jolly Blog Train. I'll try to get it wrapped up and sent in and you can get it and ALL the other 70 some designers' kits on the 15th of Dec. Just stop by here and I'll link you to mine and the page where you can get the rest of the kits.

I've done a couple wordarts to share but haven't felt like getting on to set them up for sharing. It's nothing serious. My blood pressure has been quite elevated, 227/110, and they gave me medicine to bring it down real fast. I'm supposed to take it twice a day but it completely knocks me out for about 2-3 hours, so I have to take it in the evening and during the night so I'm able to stay awake at work. (Which is why I haven't been able to get on here. I'm asleep! LOL!) When I went back to the Dr to have the blood pressure taken again, it was still too high so they want me to take it THREE times a day. Uh......when?!!?!! And now, I'm afraid to take it at all this week in case my daughter, who lives with me with her other 3 children, goes into labor. How am I going to drive if I'm loopy and drowsy from the medicine? So I haven't been feeling real well and now having headaches, too. Anyway, not feeling too creative at the moment. Actually this is the first time I've even been on to check out anyone else's blogs, too. I miss you guys!! I'll try to get around to everyone and will definitely be on to let you know about the new baby boy we are waiting on .......and waiting......and waiting.....

2 comments:

Crops said...

Well, I for one and glad you are still alive!!! Last I heard you were gonna spend the day reading a book... Looks like it one heck of a book....lmao
BP is nothing to take lighty...you gotta get that DOWN!!!!! That is just way tooooo high gf....I got ya in my prayers!!!!
Here's hoping that baby boy gets here soon!!!!!!

pkdoll said...

Mel I'm sorry you have been so ill-But like Crops said you can't fool around with the BP, you gotta get it down or you won't be here for your grandkids. So Please, please take care of yourself!! Sure have missed you.