Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another quick tip!

Thought this was an easy tutorial for making those custom shadows on your layouts. You know how some elements look like they're bent higher on one side because the shadow is larger and farther away just on that one side? Well, here's a very easy tutorial for PSElements (since we don't have the warp feature necessary to do it the quickest way).

I found this at Digi Scrap Addicts website under their tutorials. It's by Megan Turnidge and is really easy to follow. The pictures really helped me to understand and I can see where it would get quicker with practice. Anyway, thought I'd share it with you! Click on this link here:

http://digiscrapaddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1224

Be sure to join up while you're there! Looks like a great place! I see several tutorials there I want to try.

Want to make those great bent and curled frames that they say can't be done with Photoshop Elements? Try this tutorial that I found at Scrapable Digi Scrap Paradise.

http://www.scrapable.net/forum/showthread.php?t=335

Ok, gotta run. I'll be at a family reunion this Thurs through Tues so probably won't be back on but the Hope for the Cure collab kit by the students at Digi Design Academy goes live on WED right after I get back so be sure to stop by and get your links to the other blogs donating kits.

Hugs, everyone!

1 comment:

eilajean said...

You have been coming along so well - I am happy that you are finding that footing and learning!!!! GO GIRL!!!

MWAH!!!

eila


HAve the greatest of weekends!!!!!