Saturday, October 18, 2008

No Peeking...........

Well.........Ok, just one. You wanted to see what I've been working on and I wanted to get them together to see how well they work. So here's a preview. Aren't they pretty?





Hope you like them. I'll set them up as a freebie after the class so come back in about 2 weeks and you can get them then. The preview was an action from Mega-Doodle Inspired's Designer Preview Action 1 that you can get from MyScrapShop.com Very "professional designer" looking, huh? I love this rolled fabric look.

4 comments:

Crops said...

Hello Mel....paper pack looks terrific!!!!! I got something for you on my blog.....lol

pkdoll said...

OMG! It's beautiful Melanie!!! You are going to be one fantastic designer. The colors are gorgeous and the papers are beautiful! Good for you!

Carena's Designs said...

Great looking papers. Good luck with the designing. WEll done, Hugs from Carena's Designs

Cindyrelly said...

Your preview looks awesome :) I know they drove me crazy for the longest time... still do actually but maybe buying an action is a good idea? Hmmmmm.... Oh, and I just still can't believe that pic in your header is in you BACKYARD!! I LOVE it! TTFN