Thursday, February 26, 2009

I've been tagged!

I almost forgot. Bunny Cates tagged me this morning. I have to go to My Pictures, go to the 6th folder and then to the 6th picture in the folder. This is my photo. It's my grandmother, Lillie Missouri Gay Spiker and do you see what she's wearing to rake the hay field????? A DRESS!!!! For goodness sakes. Can you believe it?? LOL!!



Now I have to tag 6 other people to do this same 6th folder, 6th picture thing. So hear's my choices:

1. Crops2dawn

2. PkDoll

3. Vanessa

4. Bekah

5. Eilajean

6. Cindyrelly

You've been tagged, ladies! Let's see those pics! Here's your instructions:

•Go to your photo folder in your computer

•Go to the 6th folder of photos

•Go to the sixth picture

•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it

•Invite six friends to join the challenge

•Link them in your blog.

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

Just stopping by to say hello. WOW what an awesome picture I just love that one and cant wait to see the layout you make with it..

Cindyrelly said...

What a great pic of your grandmother, Lillie Missouri Gay Spiker :) Looks like she was trying to get some work in after church or something?? Thanks for tagging me and I will get to it by the weekend for sure!! Have a Great Day :))

Crops said...

Thanks for the tag gf... I am NOT IT anymore.....LOL After I finally realized this is a game, I had to get rid of it quick....lmao

Gotta go blog hopping this afternoon, hopefully I can get back to work on layouts, lost me mojo, have you seen it anywhere???
LOL

xoxoxo

word.....lokinciden.... I think its saying look in the den....I don't have a den!!!! LMAO

Crops said...

I don't cheatttttttttttt!!!!!! LMAO

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

lol... sounds fun...i'm not sure i can come up with 6 people though.. we'll see :) thanks for the tag! ;)

::hugs::