Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Workin' on somethin' new!

I've got a birthday this month so thought I'd give you all a gift! LOL! Well, they are all gifts as I'm not confident enough yet to apply to a store and.....well....... I just like doing the freebies so I don't disappoint anyone. If I mess up, you can throw it out! LOL! Anyway, I'm working on something to go with my Grandmother's Parlor kit and, if I get it done, Kimb's new color challenge at DSO has PURLPLE in it (as in Amethyst, February's birthstone) so thought I'd work with that and see what I come up with. Purple is my sister, Bobbi's and my daughter, Rachel's favorite color so I can't name it after either one or the other will get jealous! Bwahahahaha!!! I love you, guys!

So be sure to check back on the 13th for my birthday gift to you and watch for my color challenge contribution, too!

1 comment:

Crops said...

Ohhhh, a birthday!!! Gonna make a cake?????.... I did, just for you!! Hope you like banana nut cake, cause that is what I was hungry for....LOL I only a sliver or two....bwahahahahaha, but it was yummy!!!! Then back on the diet the next day! I wonder why it's taking me forever to lose, got any ideas???? LOL
Get to work on that kit, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!!
Take Care!
xoxoxo

word is.....frece....ummmm ce are my real initials....soooo FRE ME!!! LOL